What to Bring: A lunch, snack and 2 drinks daily.
What to Wear: Anything your child can dance and play in comfortably. No dance shoes required.
* Is my 4 year old ready for dance camp? Our camps used to only be offered for ages 5-10 but after much demand and finding that many 4 year olds could hang we extended our age range. However, in our experience not all 4 year olds are ready for a full-day of dance camp even if they are already in school 9am – 3pm.
If you have a 4 year old who is very active and LOVES to dance, is fully potty trained including being able to wipe themselves, you think they are capable of cleaning up their lunch and in general feel they would participate in all of the dancing that is done then send them over! We are not staffed to babysit during camp hours, so want to be sure 4 year olds signing up are able to make it through the full day with us! Of course we offer ample amounts of break time between dancing, but when it is dance time we do ask them,and expect them to participate like the other kids!
WE WON! Which means it’s official, WE’RE TOTALLY AWESOME! Thank you to everyone, who took a moment to vote for us! ❤️ We are all thrilled to receive such recognition as LA’sPeak Performing-Arts Classes! We have a staff that can’t be beat, a team that loves what they do with so much passion, teachers who adore and care so very very much about our dancers and their families. It’s a gift to do what we do, everyday! Enriching the lives of growing people is truly the best thing EVER! Thank you all for being a part of our dance family!
Enjoy a great night out, Parents & Kids! Mom and Dads here’s your chance to get some alone time, catch up with each other, and friends. All while giving the kids a night of slumber party fun – pizza, snacks and crafts included!
Book your next night out:
• Saturday, September 24th
• Drop-off at 6PM & Pick-up at 10PM
• Space is limited to only 12 students
• Ages 4.5 to 10
• Kids will enjoy a night of fun hosted by Miss Reyana
• Screening: Pixar’s Inside Out (PG)
• Pizza, Popcorn, Cupcake Decorating, Crafts, Dancing, Games & More.•
Bring a pillow, blanket (and/or sleeping bag) & PJ’s are welcome!
COST $60.00 – ENROLL HERE NOW!
Please enroll online. Drop-ins not guaranteed.
3rd Street Location
Los Angeles, CA 90036
» Get Directions
3rd Street Office Hours
Los Angeles, CA 90039
» Get Directions